Finishes

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I received the Liebster Award!

I am so honored and excited to have received the Liebster Award!!


Today Faith at Faithfully Stitching picked me among some other great blogs to receive this award!  Thank you so much Faith I am so happy to receive this.

Please click the above link to check out Faith's blog and her beautiful stitching.

Here are the rules of this award...

The recipient will:

1.  Pass along this award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2.  Inform those bloggers individually, and they will inform you that they received it.
3.  Once received the blogger shall place the Liebster award on their blog in a post along with the bloggers they will pass it on to.

So I am passing this award along to:



Please check them out there is some beautiful stitching on each and you may find a new blog to follow!

Happy Blog Surfing :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. I hope you don't mind if I don't pass it on as I have no idea who to pick to pass it on to! I follow lots of blogs but have no idea how many followers they have...Thank you very much for thinking of me!

    Cheryl
    HAED and other cross stitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I have received it before so I'm not sure if I can pass it on again, but I will certainly mention it in my next blog post! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete