Finishes

Sunday, December 2, 2012

November & December NEW crafty goals...

So I still can't believe that it is already the second day of December!  I guess time does fly when you are having fun :)


Last month I set some goals craft-wise for myself...and here is how I did on completing them.

1. Finish our family Christmas stockings. They have been started I just need to crank them out now before Christmas.


2. Finish Santa Ornament.  Done!

3. Send Thanksgiving Day cards to immediate family members.  Done!

4. Start Christmas Cards. Done!

5. Start community Stockings. I don't think this project is going to happen unfortunately...

6. Start Page 8 on Girl with a Pearl Earring.  I didn't make it back to this project but there is no hurry.

All in all I am happy that I was able to make most of my goals happen.  Starting and finishing the WOCS teacups square kind of threw a wrench in my stitching goals but oh well it was a really fun project to work on.  But let me try to set some new goals for December...

December Crafty Goals:

1.  Finish family Christmas Stockings.
2.  Finish and send out Christmas Cards.
3.  Make something for Christmas exchange party?
4.  Finish Painting Grandparents Christmas gifts and send out.
5.  Work on Christ at Heart's Door.

I hope writing this down helps motivate me to work towards finishing these goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment