Finishes

Friday, May 24, 2013

Birds SAL Progress Part 2

Hello again.  I am so happy that I am back to a regular schedule of posting once a week again!  Well this week I had the itch to stitch big time but it sort of fizzled out on Wednesday.  I got quite a bit done on part 2 which I can hopefully finish in 2 weeks or less so I can move on to part 3 and get closer and closer to getting caught up with everyone else on this SAL.  Thank you so much to everyone for your encouraging words on my last post.  They really meant a lot to me and helped me cover so much ground this week!

Here is where I had left off with Part 1 completed...


And Part 2 daily progress...






And here is where I ended up after the first week!


I got quite a bit done this week!  I am hoping to have the roses finished out until the far right edge of the design if not more by next week.  I really do LOVE the colors the designer chose in this piece.  I thought I liked the lighter set of the pink and purple but the darker shades make the images pop and the others look more faded.  

Thank you for sharing this stitching journey with me :)  Happy Friday and Happy Crafting to you!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lulu!!! You've made HUGE progress & you'll be catching up with everybody - should keep the designer happy!!! :D The weekend is approaching fast, I'm sure you'll get more done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! You've made so much progress in one week, I'm sure you'll get caught up in no time :D

    ReplyDelete