Finishes

Monday, July 29, 2013

Birds SAL Part 5 Progress

I am a bit late for my usual Friday update...but here is my progress.  I started Part 5 this week and last time I had finally completed all of the birds.


And yesterday I finally got in a small stitching session and was able to finish the first "bracelet" like I had hoped for.


Stitching this part has been slow going since lately when my daughter is taking her nap I decide to try to get a little sleep in too instead of stitching!  I am not sure how far I will get this week but the next part comes out August 10th so the clock is ticking...Anyways Happy Stitching Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful.:) I like it very much.:) Great advance.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! You still have almost two weeks before the next part comes out, so plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete