Finishes

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Around the World in 80 Stitches SAL Part 2

Hello again!  Way back in April I started the Around the World in 80 Stitches SAL with a small Facebook Group.  I got a bit behind with the big Earthquake last year but then I slowly started to catch up with everyone else last fall.  This is designed by Papillion Creations and has many parts to it. The fabric is Jaded by Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie and the floss is silk floss by Mo's Sale.

Here are some progress shots of Part 2 which covers two large areas.

















I have completed quite a few more parts of this design so I will show them off later.  Until then...Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. I remember this SAl!! :) Lovely work Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the SAL piece looks beautiful. Does it have too many specialty stitches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini, there are quite a few specialty stitches but there are helpful diagrams in the instructions. I have never done any specialty stitches other than french knots and I haven't had too much trouble with this design.

      Delete
  3. Awesome stitching! Can't wait to see your progress :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I have gone a bit farther with this one and will share more soon.

      Delete