Finishes

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Stitch Maynia: Day 18 American Flag Quilt Sampler

Day 18: American Flag Quilt Sampler by Rosewood Manor. This is how far I got in only an hour😎



I have had the pattern for this in my stash for awhile after seeing a few fellow bloggers stitch it, and I had really been aching to start this!  When I first started stitching I never would have considered starting this design but I guess my taste has changed a bit and I am drawn more towards primitive designs than I used to be.

So far it seems to be stitching up quite quickly.  I haven't had a chance to stitch on this again but I really should.  It is stitched on 18 count Aida.  There are a few fractional stitches but hopefully it won't be too bad on the Aida.

See you soon...Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Great start! I had a lovely time stitching this one up. Hope you enjoy it too! :D

    ReplyDelete