Finishes

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Stitch Maynia: Day 31 Tooth Fairy Pillow #2 Start and 6th Finish of 2016!

Day 31 Start and finish JCB Tooth Fairy Pillow for my son!



This was also a present from my mom like the previous pillow for my daughter.  And this was quite easy to finish in one day since there are so few stitches (they were still tricky though since I had to hold the linen away from the pillow to stitch it).  My son really won't need this for awhile but I was happy to finish it and have it ready when he needs it :)

Whew! This is the last of my Stitch Maynia starts, are you as tired as I am just looking at all of them?  I will write more soon on my thoughts on this whole challenge.  But until then...Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you finished both off at the same time! Now you're ready for those first teeth to fall out :D

    ReplyDelete