Finishes

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Stitch Maynia: Day 9 San Francisco

Day 9 was San Francisco by Thomas Kinkade through Candamar Designs. I've had this kit forever (10 + years) but never looked at the directions and realized how much stitching there is to do on it! At least it seems it is mostly half stitch.



Usually I don't like working on pre-printed fabric but this one is very high quality and gorgeous!



Here is a close up of some of the half crosses the chart called for which act as shading and help give the design added depth.

Thanks for sticking with me through all of my new starts!  Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. You're getting ambitious starting all these projects! Soon you'll be working on as many as I do! Good luck and have fun, because that's the point - not to stress, but to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes crazy how I used to be a one at a time stitcher!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is definitely an ambitious project! Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete