Finishes

Friday, January 20, 2017

Happy New Year 2017~!

Hello all you wonderful stitchers!  Happy New Year 2017!  Last year was a great year for me stitching wise.  I had quite a few finishes...11 to be exact, I participated in a lot of SAL's and I even did Stitch Maynia where I started a new design every day of the 31 days in May.  This year I also have big plans.  First I hope to cut down some more of my 24 WIPs.  I also hope to finally get caught up showing my stitching progress here on this blog (I still have the Summer Olympics SAL from August to show you plus so much more!), and to show you regular weekly progress updates like I did once upon a time near the beginning of starting this blog.  If you are still reading this know that I really appreciate the love and support you have shown me in this hobby and I plan to write more soon to really finish updating you on my stitching and I can't wait to get caught up on all of your blogs too! It is almost Lunar (Chinese) New Year here in Taiwan and it is the Year of the Rooster which just happens to be my zodiac sign...

3 comments: