Finishes

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Olympic SAL Day 2 Opening Ceremony - International Theme

This is my Opening Ceremony International theme piece Bushmarket by Hanne's Needlecraft on Etsy. Fabric is 14 count Aida hand dyed by Mo's Sale.


Here you can see both of my Hanne's Needlecraft African designs stitched together on the same fabric.

No automatic alt text available.


Here is a close up of the mom with her baby strapped to her back <3 p="">


No automatic alt text available.


A closer view of this section of the pattern.


No automatic alt text available.


I'm so happy I got to stitch on the mom with her baby strapped on her back with a piece of fabric! That was one of my favorite memories of living in Africa, seeing women walking towards you with tiny baby feet poking out at their sides. 


See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! I love them, and the fabric works so well with the theme :D

    ReplyDelete