Finishes

Sunday, December 31, 2017

8th Finish of 2017 Floss Daily

Hello again! The clock is ticking and I only have a few hours to share the rest of my 2017 finishes.  My 8th Finish was Floss Daily by Wee Little Stitches on Etsy.  I started this for Stitch Maynia on May 21, 2016 and finished it on July 25, 2017 (less than a week after my previous finish).

I think this was where I was the last time you saw it...


I loved stitching this due to the fun fabric color and I finally got to try out my small collection of hand dyed variegated floss!


I didn’t like that the color I used called Rapunzel for the wording didn’t stand out very much from the fabric color so I ripped it out and tried another color.


Here most of the bobbins are filled in with my floss stash from Mo’s Sale and Fiberlicious.


This is the order I used the floss in for the pattern.  All of the floss on bobbins is from Mo’s Sale and the others were from my Fiberlicious Halloween mystery package from 2016.




This is the finish!  It was actually my first time using Kreinik for the metallic needles.  The fabric is Plum 14 count Aida by Stitchnmomma.  What do you think?  I really recommend this design to everyone because it stitches up quickly and has so many possibilities for you to change the colors and make it your own! See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment